What about FACEBOOK?
Why your business needs Facebook Ads
- Right Message
- Right Audience
- Right Time
Just a few statistics:
- Facebook Demographics
- Facebook users are 53% female and 47% male.
- Of all the people on the internet, 83% of Women & 75% of Men use Facebook.
- The average Facebook user has 155 “friends”.
- 62% of online Seniors aged 65+ are on Facebook and 72% are between age
- 88% of online users of age 1829 are on Facebook, 84% of those 3049.
- 82% of college graduates are on Facebook.
- 72% of online users of income more than $75K are on Facebook.
- 85% of Facebook’s Daily Active Users Come from Outside the US/Canada.
- The largest population on Facebook is from India with over 270 million users
followed by 210 million from the US.
- Brazil and Indonesia both have around 130 million users.
- Monthly Active Users from Asia are 894 million.
- Europe has 376 million Facebook users.
Facebook Advertising Statistics
- Facebook has over 5 million advertisers as of 2017.
- 93% of marketers use Facebook advertising regularly.
- Images account for 7590% of Facebook advertising effectivity/performance.
- 20% of Facebook’s mobile ad revenue comes from Instagram.
- The Average CPC for Facebook Ads Is $1.72,
- Average CTR is 0.9%, and Average CPM is $7.92.
- Facebook’s share in the global digital advertising market is 19.7%.
- Facebook accounts for over 42 percent of monthly social media visits.
- 5 billion comments are left on Facebook pages monthly.
- 42% of customer service responses happen during the first 60 minutes.
- The Facebook like button has been pressed 1.13 trillion times.
- As of January 2016, 100 million hours of video was watched on Facebook Daily.
- The average time spent on Facebook per visit is 35 minutes up from 20 minutes previously.
- Every 60 seconds, 317,000 status updates; 400 new users; 147,000 photos uploaded; and 54,000 shared links.
- More than 83% of daily active users are outside the US and Canada the number
has grown from 75% in the previous year which goes on to show the increased growth in the rest of the world.
- Facebook Gets Over 8 Billion Average Daily Video Views.
- 85% of Facebook users watch videos with the sound off.
- Captioned video ads can increase video view time by an average of 12%.
- 80% of users are annoyed when videos autoplay sound, and it gives them a negative impression of your brand.
- 350 Million photos are uploaded every day, with 14.58 million photo uploads per hour, 243,000 photo uploads per minute, and 4,000 photo uploads per second.
- 20% of videos are Live Broadcasts.
- Every 20 Minutes, 1 million links are shared, 20 million friend requests are sent, and 3 million messages are sent.
- 55 million status updates are made every day.
- Facebook is available in 101 languages with over 300,000 users helping in translation.